Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

My mother just passed and never got her Will finished. my siblings and I are trying to get everything in my mom's name switched over to our names so we can close her accounts and transfer things like the title to her van. how do we proceed without a will. We do have a recording of my moms wishes

Asked on 5/04/20, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

An attorney can manage this all for you. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 5/04/20, 3:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey