Legal Question in Banking Law in New York

My mother is stealing money from me, but I don't want her to go to jail. I just want her to pay back what she stole. What can I do?

Asked on 8/17/20, 12:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You can sue her.

But first you should ask for the money back and set up a payment plan.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/17/20, 2:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in New York