Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

I took my neighbor to the court and won the case. He is not paying. Can I attached unpaid sum to the house tile or what ever I can attach to, so, when he will sell a house, that sum money will be deducted from the sale and be given to me.

Asked on 4/10/23, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You must file the judgment as a lien on his real property.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/23, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York