Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

have person in New york who owes lots of money how do i secure myself

Asked on 9/27/21, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

1.You need to obtain court judgment against him.

2. You need to try to collect, if he has assets to pay you.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/21, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York