Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I file a 440.10 motion to vacate judgment about 7 mounth ago(padilla v. kentucky), it got dicided yesterday 10/4/12 SENTENCE CONTINUE. how can I appell ? or ask permission to appell ?

Asked on 10/05/12, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

You need to make a motion to the appellate court for permission to appeal. I suggest you retain a lawyer. I handle these appeals if you are interested in hiring a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/12, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York