Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My baby's father has joint custody and refuses to let me see my child with out him present and not have him on my own we have joint custody

Asked on 9/23/16, 7:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

You need to file a motion or petition (depending on which court you are going to go to) in order to enforce the custody order.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/16, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York