Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Name on birth certificate is not the name being used all my shows mother's used is father's last name however his name is not on birth certificate

How to amend birth certificate or is this a legal name change

Asked on 11/12/17, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

Yes you need to do a legal name change. forms are available for free online at It also lists the requitremnts for documentation.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/17, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York