Legal Question in Family Law in New York

What kind of attorney would I need for a family court custody hearing of a 12yr old child ..

Asked on 9/21/20, 11:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Family law attorney familiar with custody proceedings.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/20, 11:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York