Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I own an apartment. And when the paper work was signed, it was signed with another family member, which I'm assuming gives that individual rights to the apartment. How would I go about becoming the sole owner of the apartment?

Asked on 6/12/10, 6:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Pasquale Calcagno Calcagno & Associates, PLLC

You have to hire an attorney to draft the deed and appropriate documents and you have to come to an agreement with the other individual in terms of the buy out. Call me for a free consultation if you need advice.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/10, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York