Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I am looking for an attorney that that can handle right of publicity/copyright infringement and breach of contract. I am a freelancer based in NYC.

Asked on 11/11/16, 7:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Please contact my office directly

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/16, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York