Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

While stopped at Red lite struck in rear did not go to E.R. couple days later went to my doctor complaint neck pain can I Sue?

Asked on 1/05/17, 11:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Krigsfeld William Schwitzer & Associates, P.C.

If you suffered a serious injury then you can first bring a claim against the other party for pain and suffering. You may also be entitled to lost wages if you lost time from work as a result of your injuries. There are lots of factors to discuss and you should speak with an experienced attorney before contacting the insurance companies. For an absolutely FREE consultation please contact me by email @ [email protected] or at 347-702-4133.

All the best,

Michael Krigsfeld, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/17, 11:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York