Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

Hello if I have a judgment that I need to pay(civil court) and cannot reach my lawyer, can i personally mail a certified check to the other party's lawyer for the amount?I have a week left to do it, what is the procedure?

thank you

Asked on 12/23/16, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You could . Make sure they file a Satisfaction of Judgment.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/16, 12:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York