Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

fell on sidewalk in front of school,on tree debris....injuries,ambulance,broken bones

Asked on 11/28/19, 7:35 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Krigsfeld William Schwitzer & Associates, P.C.

Sounds like you have a solid case bit you need to act fast. The City needs to be put on notice within 90 days of the accident or else you may lose your right to sue them. There are probably other parties as well. Having photos or witnesses would be a huge help. I would be happy to speak with you for an absolutely FREE consultation. You can email me at [email protected] and leave me a call back number or you can call me at 347-702-4133.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/19, 1:13 am

Filing a notice of claim against the city, board of education and/or department of education is an absolute precondition to any recovery. You have to file a notice of claim against a charter school as well. My office has handled hundreds if not thousands of similar cases. If you would like to discuss it further please call 212-532-1200 and ask to speak with Matt.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/19, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York