Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I need help filling out deed paperwork and tax forms can anyone help me I am a disabled vet with limited resources

Asked on 3/19/19, 7:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Your best solution is to call the Bar Association of Erie County Volunteer Lawyers Project:

438 Main Street, 7th Floor

Buffalo, New York 14202

Phone: 716-847-0662

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/19, 4:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York