Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Nightmare landlord blasts his music all day and all night he’s a drunk I am looking for a new place but I know he’s violating the law quiet enjoyment is there anyway to sue him for my move

Only been the past month that he’s been like this the cops don’t do anything because he hasn’t done anything to me except make it so that I can’t sleep or hear my TV I am in Nassau County

Asked on 3/06/19, 6:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

No you can't sue the landlord for the costs of your move. Find a new place as soon as you can and put this nightmare situation behind you.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/19, 6:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York