Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

my husband wants to transfer his timeshare to a friend of his. We live in New York and so does his friend. The timeshare is in Colorado. How do we go about this. The only name on this is my husbands.

Asked on 12/29/17, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I recommend calling the timeshare company they've done this a million times and can help you get this done.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/17, 12:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York