Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I was involved in a car accident and hit in the back of car and I am being sued personally for bodily injuries for life. No one was hurt in accident

Asked on 8/28/18, 2:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Kurtzrock Law Office of Glenn Kurtzrock

Your insurance company should provide you with an attorney that they will pay for.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/18, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York