Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I plead not guilty for speeding 76 /50 and scheduled hearing was today 08:30 AM, I missed the scheduled Hearing, what can I do?

Asked on 7/02/18, 6:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

What Court is the ticket filed in?

Read more
Answered on 7/03/18, 9:43 am
Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Go to the hearing court , move to vacate the default & the possible suspension & reschedule the hearing. You may call my office @ 718-834-0087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/18, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York