Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I plead guilty to a speeding violation with a signed plea sent to Justice Court. I received a letter from Justice Court stating my plea was accepted with the amount of the fine, but it is not signed by the judge. Do I still have to pay or is this not legal because it has no seal and signature.

Asked on 5/15/22, 7:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

Its legal. If you don't pay it, they will get a civil judgment.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/22, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York