Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

I own a Diamond Pinky Ring which was stolen by my Niece and put into a Safety Deposit Box at Bank. She will not return it to me. How can I get it back?

Asked on 1/28/19, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Assuming you just want legal methods the best is to simply have her arrested.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/19, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina