Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

I want a divorce. I’m miserable. He keeps threatening to take my kids....kick me out of the house....idk what to do or where to start. Please help!

Asked on 3/27/20, 4:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You must be separated for at least one year to divorce in North Carolina - so the first step is to separate. You should likely consult with a local family law attorney who can review your specific situation and lay out your options for you. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/20, 6:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina