Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

What do I do if a friend is being kept at home for 2 months and not allowed to leave?

Asked on 3/21/20, 9:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Depends. If your friend is a child and is being punished by their parents - you mind your business. If your friend is over 18 and is being held against their will without legitimate cause - you call the cops.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/20, 11:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina