Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

what to do when you fid out your spouse has been deported and you want a divorce.

Asked on 4/02/20, 2:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Being deported makes divorce difficult especially if your spouse is not cooperative with you. If you know how to get in touch with your spouse that is half the battle. If your spouse has been deported to a member country of the Hague Convention and if your spouse is cooperative we could represent your spouse and serve you here in NC and keep costs down. If your spouse is not cooperative and you have to comply with the Hague Convention in getting your spouse served it will be expensive and time consuming for you. Check out our website at to see if our service is a good fit for you or your spouse. If so likely the best option is to have your spouse use our website to retain us.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/20, 11:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina