Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My son and his wife have decided to go separate ways. Nothing legal has transpired yet but that she told him to leave. Now she won't let him see his 6 month old son.

Asked on 1/07/19, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Assuming she does not have good cause to refuse visitation, then your son needs to hire an attorney and force visitation.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/19, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina