Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I live in Cary, NC and I want to get the dashcam video of a cop that says I ran a stop sign. How do I do this?

Asked on 9/19/19, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Why bother? Even if you didn't run the stop sign, just hire the cheapest traffic attorney you can find and be done with it. Doing anything else is an exercise in stupidity. Once charged there is no 'winning' - you have already lost. From there on out it is just degrees of losing. Going through the hassle of attempting to get 'dash cam evidence' and going to trial for a mere infraction would be a total and ultimate loss. Even if by some miracle, you are found not responsible (which is highly unlikely) you will have spent more time and effort and money than just paying a traffic attorney to handle things for you.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/19, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina