Legal Question in Consumer Law in Ohio

I bought a car from private seller. His post read 70k miles on rebuilt engine, owned car since 2004, check engine light not on. I testdrove car...seemed ok. when driving home I found a piece of electrical tape concealing the on check engine light. I read in greater detail thebtitle which revealed the engine was never rebuilt and that actual miles were234k, and that bhe bought the car in 2014. called him to return the car. will not call me back. drove to his house next day and car kept slipping back like it was going to stall and I have since learned the transmission is bad. I have saved his post so there is proof of his lies but what can I do from here to recover my money. please help

Asked on 6/21/16, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

You need to hire an attorney to sue him for fraud. Period. People who make their living ripping decent people off need to be held accountable and our court system is the appropriate forum.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/16, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Ohio