Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

How do i clear up a bench warrant for a fta for not appearing for my jail sentence

Asked on 1/03/17, 6:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Hess T. Hess & Associates, LLC

Contact the Clerks office of the court you were sentenced in. You will likely have to post a bond, but it is also possible that because you failed to report to jail, the judge will hold you without bond and send you directly to jail to start your sentence. He could add additional charge of contempt and give you additional days on your sentence.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/17, 8:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio