Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

how can I appoint a legal guardian for my children that lives in another country

Asked on 9/22/09, 8:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You would have to look into those country's laws to see what the process is.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio