Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I want my soon to be ex-husband to sign a terminatin of parental rights paper and not pay any child support. I do not want him in my child's life as he is a drug addict, abuses alcohol, and does not work. He would be nothing but a negative influence. Is this possible and how do I start?

Asked on 9/22/09, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You would need to file a motion with the court to get this started. You have a good claim but it would be better if the father admitted that he wanted nothing to do with your son.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio