Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Ohio

My ob doctor put my uterus in pointing upwards ( And which it isn't supposed to be pointing upwards) So now it puts pressure on my back and abdomen and burning with urination followed by cuts on my bladder and unexpected bleeding.. I would like to sue her. How do I go about doing so?

Asked on 10/10/15, 3:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation is just that - free. There is no cost or obligation to hire our law firm. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in person.

To schedule your free consultation please contact James Luna in out office by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email James at [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/15, 4:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio