Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

How do I get the survallance camera footage from CVS, my car accident is recorded on the tape. The CVS manager said he will not release that tape unless a afidafid is presented to him.

Asked on 10/07/09, 11:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Andrew Tobergte McKenzie & Snyder LLP.

I would be happy to help you with that. Give my office a call at 513-737-5180 when you get a chance.

Andrew Tobergte

Attorney at Law

McKenzie & Snyder LLP

Read more
Answered on 10/08/09, 8:29 am
David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

Your attorney can handle every aspect of the investigation for you.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/09, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio