Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Pennsylvania

My property is in foreclosure and the sale is tomorrow. I have tried to stop it through a few different avenues but they have all fell through. I have a lender now that is going to refinance it for me but I just found out today and won't have time to do it before sale tomorrow obviously. The lender that foreclosed on the property won't work with me at all, can I file bankruptcy to buy time or is that not allowed. The property is in my corporation name but my father is the one the signed the mortgage. Do you know of any options for me at this point. The property is located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Asked on 11/11/21, 9:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

The corporation can file a chapter 7 which will stop the sale. However, I don’t know if that will effect your potential for financing.

I trust this answers your question and should you wish help to file, feel free to call or email me on a free initial basis.

Best Regards,

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road, Ste 400

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 o

(610) 489-3042 fax

Read more
Answered on 11/11/21, 9:50 am
Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call my office to discuss.267-210-8752

Read more
Answered on 11/11/21, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania