Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

I own my own business, my daughter works for me, she owes me money for her car, rent an other bills, can I write a contract and have her sign it and then take money form her paycheck (garnishments) to repay me?

Asked on 5/22/19, 7:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

Sure, if it is something she herself is agreeing to in writing then there should not be any issue. Otherwise you would need a court order like any other employer.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/19, 9:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania