Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

My boyfriend and I got into a really bad fight and now he is in prison. I am being subpoenaed to go to court to testify. I want to tell the truth but I don't want him to get sent away or get in more trouble. I dont know what to do. I had our son 2 weeks ago and I want him to come home soon to us. This whole situation upsets me

Asked on 5/03/20, 8:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Hall Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C.

It sounds like the best thing you could do to help your BF right now is to make sure he has a good criminal defense attorney by his side. If he's in jail, he's going to have a hard time hiring one - but you can. If you'd like to chat further about your situation, feel free to contact me offsite at 267-663-9995 or [email protected] Best of luck to you both.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/20, 8:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania