Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Can I still work for the police to get my charges dropped or a lighter sentence after I already been charged and had a preliminary hearing?

Asked on 4/21/15, 2:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

ANDREA G. TILLIS Law Offices of Andrea G. Tillis

Your Attorney can continue to negotiate with the District Attorney for a lesser charge, or a lesser penalty/sentence, up to the point where your case is actually adjudicated.

Best of Luck,


Read more
Answered on 4/21/15, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania