Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

do you need a attorney involved for partical custody Agreement between parent and grandparents? Or could we do a form ourselves an have it notarized an dated with all 4 parties signing the agreement? 4 parties will be, Mother, Father, Grandmother and Grandfather.

Asked on 10/10/18, 5:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

And when you're done you'd have nothing.. mo court will enforce

the agreement.

What's the reason grandparents need to be on the order. Would they even have standing to be a party to a custody action.After all why aren't mother and father capable of parfenting their own child?

O\m in Harrisburg. I even do free consults. Look me up and give m e a call.


Read more
Answered on 10/10/18, 7:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania