Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I want to terminate my parental rights to my three children. My ex-wife has ignored court orders by moving, denying me visitation and court ordered counseling. I haven't seen my kids for two years. Will termination relieve me of financial responsibility?

Asked on 9/27/18, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Sorry that's going to happen The only way you can voluntarily terminate your parental rights is if the child is to be adopted.

What your need is a decent custody lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 9/27/18, 3:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania