Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My brother age 41 was killed by a Philadelphia Dump Truck. He leaves behind his wonderful 20 year old son (only child) and a wife who is not much caring of his son and family members. Since the death she has taken many rights of the body and has been cause us emotional distress. She continues to use his name, does not want us to be around his burial site but stated she is in another relationship, but will not give up rights to his son because of the funds she is receiving. How can I get help? We just want to let my brother est in peace without any issues. She also tends to play victim and make us look bad every time because she is the wife.

Asked on 6/26/19, 7:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

I am not really sure what legal question you are asking regarding your sister-in-law.

However, if your brother was killed by a dump truck, it seems to me that his relatives, including his son, should consider a wrongful death claim. You should speak to a personal injury attorney about possible redress if the driver or others acted negligently in such a way that deprived you of your brother.

Feel free to call or email me on a free initial basis.

Very truly yours,

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 ph

(610) 489-3042 fax

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/26/19, 9:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania