Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Im disabled and want a divorce my husband is a elevator machanic with a great pay do I do it?

Asked on 2/20/19, 9:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

While there are many sources for learning how to proceed pro se, on your own, I never recommend it. it is much better to retain a divorce attorney to advise and represent you in the process.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/19, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania