Legal Question in Criminal Law in South Carolina

1st offense meth charge kirkland has it violent wont let him move to spartanburg less than gram 1st offense wat can i do get him moved parents sick and we have 13 and i am jobless due to death of the woman i care for

Asked on 5/19/14, 2:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

Really hard to make out what you are saying. It an important question. You should take some time, write it out so its easy to read, use punctuation, etc. Right now its not going to generate much of a response since its so hard to comprehend

Read more
Answered on 5/21/14, 4:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in South Carolina