Legal Question in Workers Comp in Tennessee

The doctor has determined that there is nothing else they can do for me, and has me listed as permanently totally disabled. What should I do about my worker's compensation claim. They have worked well with me, paying my medical bills and a partial amount of what I would be making at work. I would like to settle with them, but not sure how to go about it, or even if I should.

Asked on 1/14/13, 8:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Poland Law Offices of William H. Poland

If you are permanently totally disabled, you have a huge worker's compensation claim. The insurance company is not going to tell you that because their only interest is to settle your claim for the least amount of money possible. Be wary! You have a great claim and I would be interested in helping you with it. William Poland 931-552-3475

Read more
Answered on 1/15/13, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Tennessee