Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

If my child moves with me to another state and I am the non cutodial parent do I continue to pay child support. The child has lived with me for 6+months

Asked on 8/16/13, 11:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

You need to modify the current order. The court does not know that the child is now living with you.

Talk to an attorney immediately.

Look on this website & on

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 11:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas