Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My husband has moved out of the place we had together so I have taken him off lease and it’s only under my name now. He won’t come get his things and still has key. He’s done this before where he leaves and comes back as he pleases without helping with any of the bills or our child. How do I get rid of his things?

Asked on 7/20/18, 4:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley KoonsFuller PC

Donate them.

After you donate them, file for divorce.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/18, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas