Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Son in law locks his wife out of the bedroom and makes daughter ask for money after he cashes his unemplyemnt checks to pay bills. What is her recoursez?

Asked on 7/23/18, 8:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley KoonsFuller PC

File for divorce.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/18, 5:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas