Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Texas

Hi. My fiance got sentenced ten years for revoking probation but there is no evidence besides that his story and his childs mother story doesnt match. Basically she said he threatened her then she said they had no contact (which she signed a document saying they wouldnt have contact but wrote him a letter he didnt respond to in jail and visited him) Anyway, the judge said if he found out she had contact with him then he would let hi go and indict her. Is there anyway he could beat this? He was granted an appeal

Asked on 9/28/10, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Stephens Stephens & Stephens

He needs to tell his lawyer about it.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/10, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Texas