Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I have a friend that wants a restainibg order on her and fears for her life is there anyway she get one but not have to let him know where she lives

Asked on 1/14/14, 6:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes. She should contact a local family lawyer and talk to him about applying for a protective order.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/14, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas