Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington


I am on L2 dependent in US with my spouse who is having L1 visa and have applied for EAD a month ago. In case, If my Spouse having L1 have to go back to home country outside US then in that case Do L2 dependent also has go along with or can get the EAD which I have applied and work here till valid L2 visa?

Asked on 3/24/15, 2:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Hello - please call me at 2129688600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 3/25/15, 3:41 pm
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Your status is completely dependent on that of your spouse. So, if your spouse's L-1A/B status is terminated, then you have to leave the country, as well, unless you can change status to some other non-immigrant visa category.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/15, 4:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington