Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

My grandmother's will has disappeared. In the will, she's listed me as her beneficiary. How do I find a copy of the will? Her assets were not placed in a trust.

Asked on 10/10/17, 2:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975

Best bet is to find her lawyer.

If you need help with that, find yourself a lawyer.

I've been helping people with probate and will problems since 1975.

If I can help, call me. 206 624-6761

Read more
Answered on 10/10/17, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington