Legal Question in Business Law in Wisconsin

I live in Wisconsin, I'd like to open a body sugaring business.

Doing body sugaring only, not selling product, just the service.

I am certified and have certification to be a body sugaring practitioner,

But do I need a state license to do so?

Asked on 1/29/13, 10:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Schober Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C.

I have to confess that I do not know what body sugaring is. But I would suggest you go to the State of Wisconsin's website which runs you through a process to determine what kind of license you may need. You can try this at

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/30/13, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Wisconsin