Legal Question in Criminal Law in Wisconsin

A company paid a Sales commission and stopped without telling me. They them used the money owed me for things of their choosing. Is action Embezzling?

Asked on 1/04/17, 6:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

JAY Nixon nixon law offices

You might be able to file a wage claim through the WI Dept. of Justice, check their website. This s not a criminal law question, but rather employment law, so repost it there is you want more answers.

Answering this question does not make me your attorney, except in the extremely limited sense set forth in the Law Guru user agreement for paid cases. Feel free to view my past answers to similar questions on AVVO at . Also see 15 years of past answers at and . Answers may contain attorney advertising materials and both questions and answers may be may also be used in attorney advertising. .

Read more
Answered on 1/06/17, 6:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Wisconsin